Busser - Goodnights
Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA Req #564
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
• Facilitates efficient and effective set-up of restaurant and restaurant stations, including but not limited to beverage stations, expo station and host station.
• When applicable, consistently follows recipes, portions and product production as set forth in Company guides.
• Follows and practices Company steps of service.
• Enthusiastically greets guests within a minimum of 30 seconds upon arrival at the restaurant.
• Follows and practices Company standards for customers with food allergies, including but not limited to using “allergy alert” buttons in the Point of Sale (POS) system.
• Removes unwanted and used dishes, utensils and food items, boxing up leftovers for guests, unless otherwise requested by guests.
• Sets and resets tables and places when necessary.
• Effectively and efficiently completes side work and closing duties, checking out with management before clocking out and leaving work.
• Proactively warns employees and guests of any hazards, including but not limited to knives, hot skillets, molten food cores or booth inclines/declines.
• Follows and practices Company standards of cleanliness.
• Remains updated and educated regarding specials, features and menu deviations, including but not limited to discontinued and depleted items.
• Promptly reports customer concerns, injuries, accidents and other high-risk issues to management.
• Promptly reports employee and personal or “self” concerns, injuries, accidents and other high-risk issues to management.
• If allowed by law, maintains compliance with laws and Company policies regarding sale and service of alcoholic beverages.
• Obtains all required, applicable food handling and alcohol service certifications within requisite timeframe.
• Completes and passes all required, applicable tests, including but not limited to company menu and alcohol product tests.
• Follows Company control procedures in order to safeguard all assets including cash, equipment and inventory.
• Promptly and enthusiastically answers the phone and, if applicable, efficiently takes carry-out food orders through the Point of Sale (POS) system.
• Promptly and enthusiastically greets guests who are picking up carry out food or otherwise entering the building. If applicable, accurately takes payment and processes orders through the Point of Sale (POS) system.
• Participates in daily “pre-shift” meetings as well as mandatory staff meetings.
• If allowed by law, responsible for alerting and receiving permission from management before taking required or allowed breaks.
• Accountable for creating accurate payroll records through clock-in/clock-out functions of applicable POS systems.
• Monitors personal payroll hours and notifies management when hours approach thresholds that necessitate overtime compensation.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills with ability to handle sensitive information appropriately.
• Must have ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
• Must have strong oral communication skills to tactfully and professionally interact with individuals at all levels.
• Must possess strong verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present information.
• Must be able to influence others and build positive work environments and relationships through enthusiasm, sociability, supportiveness, insight, and cooperation.
• Must demonstrate ability to build trust and respect.
• Must work productively, both independently and in various group settings with conflicting interests to achieve completion of common goals.
• Must be self-assured and confident in a variety of settings with a strong belief in own capabilities.
• Must have ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality; ability to quickly synthesize information, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in changing situations using sound decision making skills while including appropriate people in the decision-making process.
• Must be able to work independently as well as productively in a team setting.
• Must have ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt to unforeseen priority changes.
• Must demonstrate self-reliance, stamina and drive.
• Must have high levels of objectivity and emotional consistency with the ability to remain level-headed.
• Must strive to continuously build knowledge with an open mind to constructive feedback.
• Must possess working knowledge of required Point of Sales (POS) system.
• Must have the ability/availability to work a minimum of three shifts per work week.
This is a laborious position in which the employee is regularly required to have frequent quick movement including constant standing and walking. The position involves other regular movement including, but not limited to, bending, reaching, lifting and carrying. The employee must frequently lift/move/carry up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and seldom lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Depending on local, state and federal law, these requirements may not apply to employees who classify as minors.
The employee is required to work in an environment that is fast paced, busy and has moderate to high noise levels. They are occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, such as exposure to industrial dishwasher as well as excessive cold/heat and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to cleaning and other chemicals commonly used in the restaurant industry. The employee is frequently exposed to potentially dangerous restaurant equipment, including but not limited to knives, blade-based machinery, ovens, open flames, hot equipment and hot oil. Depending on local, state and federal law, these requirements may not apply to employees who classify as minors.
Foley Entertainment Group, LLC. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail to HR@vegasgoldenknights.com to let us know the nature of your request. This employer participates in E-Verify EOE/AA/Disabled/Vets Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Job Family *Hotel - Hotel Les Mars
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.50
- Required Education High School
- Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA