Candidate Care Specialist
Candidate Care Specialist
U.S./ Baltimore/White Marsh
The role of a Candidate Care Specialist is to deliver exceptional customer service, ensuring candidate complaints are resolved within agreed SLA / SLO, while working closely with internal teams and clients to implement the best possible solution that meets candidate(s), client(s) & business needs. As the candidate facing entry point for critical defects and escalations, Candidate Care Specialists are the key to service excellence – utilizing on the spot problem solving techniques, tools, lateral thinking, process application and cross functional communications to strengthen the value of the Prometric’s brand.
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Ensure that all candidate queries, escalations and concerns are managed to professionally, abiding by Prometric’s terms, policies & processes.
- Demonstrate ownership of candidate issues, urgency, and work proactively with internal Prometric’s groups to resolve issues within the agreed SLAs/SLOs.
- Identify and report issues resulting in complaints, to improve/enhance processes and procedures.
- Understand current business processes and tools, which impact our candidates and work with the necessary owners internally to permanently resolve any possible defects.
- Share information and knowledge with other teams and members to reduce the number of repeated issues.
Process and Tools
- Capture all candidate contact/pertinent information (as dictated in PII policy) accurately and concisely within the data capture systems, while ensuring data is maintained.
- Follow escalation and complaint procedures in order to ensure that all candidate escalations and complaints are tracked, while keeping all relevant parties informed of actions taken to resolve the issue(s).
- Utilize appropriate tools to ensure the candidate receives relevant and accurate information at all times.
- Manage and oversee actions of high-profile cases minimizing any possible liabilities towards Prometric and its clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 12 months experience within service industry, with a performance record that demonstrates accountability & reliability, with no attendance related issues and/or no formal disciplinary action(s) in the past 12 months
- For external applicants: 1 – 2 years Level 2 customer service escalation/ complaint handling experience
- Inquisitive and hungry to explore: every new task is an opportunity for you to learn and improve your skills
- An empathetic powerhouse: you feel for your fellow candidate/client and want to solve their issue(s)
- A natural leader: you have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in different physical locations, and work best in this environment
- Highly communicative: Ability to speak and understand English, write business letters and reports. Able to get your point across both interpersonally and asynchronously.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Job Start Date Selasa, 7 Mac 2023
- Job End Date Jumaat, 12 Mei 2023
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Nottingham, MD, USA
- White Marsh, MD, USA