Maintenance Technician - Residential
Do you want to be part of a values-driven, 60+ year-old, multi-state company where customers and employees drive our success?
Decron Properties Corp. is a diversified real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of multifamily apartment buildings, commercial shopping centers, and office buildings.
Our Mission:We Create Great Communities Where We Live, Work, and Shop
Integrity:Do the Right Thing
Empathy:Care for Our Customer
Pride:Respect Our Work
Continuous Improvement:Never Stop Growing
Our Benefits*: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-term Disability, 401k with matching, On-Demand Daily Pay, and more!
* All offerings subject to company’s policies and procedures
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for preparation of vacant apartments, general maintenance repairs and service requests, preventive maintenance and help with projects for the residential apartment community.
Reports to: Community Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Respond to resident/management requests and Service Requests.
- Handle resident relations with tact, diplomacy and courteous communications.
- Maintain community appearance. Ensure repairs are completed on a timely basis. Participate on daily tours and inspections with Maintenance team.
- Maintenance Technicians are required to be "on call."
Maintenance & Service:
- Identify and correct hazardous property conditions. During normal course of duty, look for needed maintenance and liability hazards and repair/report to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Repair/replace appliances.
- Repair/replace plumbing systems.
- Repair/replace air conditioning/heating/electrical systems.
- Repair/replace any apartment material within scope of management responsibility.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment and apartments.
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in.
- Review the make-ready board or take direction from Maintenance Supervisor to determine action to be taken on apartments.
- Apply touch-up paint as needed to apartments and outside areas as needed.
- Ensure all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment to be ready for move-in are completed.
- Ensure all trash from apartments is removed before, during and after make-ready activity.
- Protect against damage to the asset from inclement weather (table umbrellas, flags, banners, landscaping).
- May be requested to assist in other areas of property including painting, grounds-keeping, trash pick-up, pool maintenance, house-keeping, etc. depending on property needs.
- Attends and participates in training program as needed.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
Attendance is an essential job function.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted or modified at any time by the management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
This Organization Participates in E-Verify, Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer, Empleador de Igualdad de Oportunidades
Thank you for considering Decron Properties as your career choice.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Indigo Springs Apartments, 11101 SE 208th Street, Kent, Washington, Estados Unidos de América