Sterilization and Lab Technician
Lubbock, TX, USA Req #3989
Thursday, May 25, 2023
The vision of Smile Doctors is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Sterilization and Lab Technician to join our team in Lubbock, TX!
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay with monthly bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
- Fun Team Atmosphere
What You’ll Do
- Clean, sterilize, and prepare the equipment and working areas in strict accordance with sterilization/disinfection protocols
- Keep chairs clean, stocked, and organized
- Provides patient care instructions
- Perform laboratory procedures under the general supervision of the Orthodontist
- Upload records to patient software
- Assist in Local Store Marketing and community events
- Cross-trains in other support positions as necessary
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some dental/orthodontic industry experience is helpful, but not required
- Radiography Certification
- CPR certification required
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Job Function Clinic
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Lubbock, TX, USA