Front Desk Coordinator I
Portage, MI, USA Req #3994
Thursday, May 25, 2023
The vision of Smile Doctors is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator I to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Welcomes visitors to the practice and provides information about clinic features
- Answers, screens, and routes incoming calls and takes messages as needed
- Checks-in and collects general information from patients on their first visit
- Verifies insurance information
- Notifies clinicians of patient arrival and readiness
- Makes appointments for returning patients as necessary
- Prints/reprints appointment reminders and school/work excuses
- May make changes to the patient schedule as necessary
- Coordinates payment arrangements or account resolution
- Receives, stores, and delivers shipments and mail
- Takes payments and posts to account
- Updates charts and patient information
- Drives internal marketing initiatives and fosters participation from everyone
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year of administrative experience preferred
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Job Function Clinic
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Portage, MI, USA