Insurance Revenue Specialist I
Dallas, TX, USA ● Virtual Req #3997
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
The vision of Smile Doctors is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for an Insurance Revenue Specialist I to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Communicates with insurance companies regarding claims and payment status
- Adjust insurance and patient ledger as needed
- Oversees denials and follows up on unpaid or improperly paid claims
- Performs report monitoring and analysis (monitor and work AR reports), providing feedback to Team Lead/Manager
- Maintains daily production log
- Adheres to RCM guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Strives for continuous improvement, offers insight, and contributes to resolution when issues arise
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- One (1) year dental claim billing/coding required
- Basic knowledge of computer programs such as PC, Office, Excel, Power BI
- Basic knowledge of practice software and clearinghouse software
- Basic organizational skills with high attention to detail
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Dallas, TX, USA