Sr Field Marketing Representative
Powell, OH 43065, USA Req #3985
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
The vision of Smile Doctors is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Sr. Field Marketing Representative to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Define a location-specific marketing plan that supports the regional marketing strategy
- Provides reports and analyzes local marketing efforts
- Establishes relationships and builds rapport with local businesses, doctors, and dentists to encourage patient referrals
- Secures participation in community events to generate new patients and brand awareness
- Manages local marketing budget
- Monitors local competitive trends
- Builds relationships with local organizations, local government agencies, and prominent community members
- Assists with clinic Grand Openings and other events
- Supports field requests for marketing materials including posters, advertising, promotional fliers, etc.
- Orders and distributes branded merchandise to clinics and community events. Helps manage inventory to maximize impact and success within budget
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in outside business to business sales/marketing, operations, or marketing with a proven track record of success, five (5) years preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office, Adobe Acrobat
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Powell, OH 43065, USA