Troy, OH 45373, USA ● Vandalia, OH, USA Req #3975
Monday, May 22, 2023
The vision of Smile Doctors is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Treatment Coordinator to join our team in Vandalia and Troy, OH!
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay with monthly bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
- Fun Team Atmosphere
What You’ll Do
- Provide solutions for patients needs and help patients select their best treatment option
- Convert inquiries into satisfied patients through education and overcoming objections
- Maintain the Smile Doctors standard for high treatment acceptance
- Take Doctor’s notes and ensure patients charts are complete
- Verify insurance and work out payment plans
- Call, email and text with patients to set up consultations and keep schedule full
- Refer patients for restorative care prior to treatment if necessary
- Assist in local store marketing and community events
- Cross-train in all support roles
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
- 1 years’ experience in sales or other service industry
- Ability to covert inquiries into contracts
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Job Function Clinic
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Troy, OH 45373, USA
- Vandalia, OH, USA