Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
As our Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll be a key member and partner of the Human Resources Leadership team. You’ll especially be a “co-pilot” to the hiring managers in driving our best-in-class talent acquisition programs. In addition to managing a team of two (4) high-volume Recruiters, you will perform full life-cycle recruitment activities such as sourcing and selection of key exempt-level talent for identified needs while maintaining a high level of service and achieving a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
We’re looking for someone with the know-how hands on track record, and passion to continue to elevate our team! In this role, you will lead the planning, development and implementation of a productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
- Build out and lead the recruiting function for Bozzuto’s, Inc and its family of companies.
- Continually develop and refine employment branding and sourcing strategies
- Lead, mentor and professionally develop a team of four high-volume Recruiters
- Partner with our HRIS team to deliver a seamless application process and candidate experience
- Perform full-cycle, exempt-level & executive recruitment engagements including candidate sourcing, screening, offer negotiation and coordination of new hire on-boarding to ensure an awesome candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers to plan and implement recruiting strategies for positions to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Understands and communicates labor market conditions and the impact on availability of talent in the market; proactively adjusting recruiting strategies to ensure hiring goals are achieved
- Plans and attends various recruitment functions for the organization including in-house & external job fairs, open houses, college recruitment fairs and national conferences
- Serves as the contact person for recruitment agencies and manages advertisements of open positions
- Responsible for oversight of the Talent Acquisition budget
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge and compliance with federal and state employment laws and guidelines
- Collaborate with other HR function team members to create a best in class orientation and onboarding program
- Travels to various sites as needed
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing the recruitment function in a high-volume environment; previous experience working in a distribution center environment is strongly preferred
- Solid experience managing full life cycle recruiting for exempt and non-exempt level positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and problem solving skills, along with a strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high volume of open requisitions.
- Experience working closely with 24/7 operations and multi-location offices. May need to be available at various hours to connect with associates on their shifts.
- Demonstrated ability to be very hands-on and operate independently, coupled with a healthy appreciation for the big picture.
- Track record of being highly visible, accessible, and leading by example.
- Experience and understanding of employment laws.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- A mindset for exceeding expectations and a natural desire to help people.
Desired Competencies and Characteristics:
· Excellent relationship builder and influencer
· People leader with the ability to develop others
· Understands the business and its impact on the larger talent picture
· Intellectually sharp and capable
· High level of emotional intelligence
· Strategic orientation
· Demonstrated ability and courage to handle change
· Visible, hands-on approach
· Thought Leader
- Pay Type Salary
- 400 Industrial Ave, Cheshire, CT 06410, USA