Fleet Maintenance Tire Technican
Sandbank, 224 Sandbank Road, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America Req #358
Thursday, May 18, 2023
Fleet Maintenance Is Hiring For a Tire Technician!
The Fleet Maintenance Tire Technician is responsible for maintaining tires on all Fleet Equipment according to Bozzuto’s Tire Program. This includes mounting, dismounting, balancing, tire removal and installation according to TMC practices and torqueing procedure. Tire Technicians will be responsible for yard checks and other various tire responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively at all department levels, through verbal and written means.
- Provide and receive feedback as needed.
- Organizational skills and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Time Management.
- Problem solving.
- Sense of urgency in all position functions.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Able to work holidays/weekends, all hours as needed to complete job.
- Successfully pass post-employment offer physical and substance abuse screening.
- Capable of walking, squatting, reaching, twisting, bending.
- Pushing/pulling items with a resistance of up to 50 pounds.
- Standing and walking on concrete.
- Use repetitive motions using upper and lower extremities.
- Work environment will be indoors and outdoors.
- Capable of working with all tire equipment and tooling.
- Maintain tire service van and tire equipment
Starting Rate: $22.00/hr
- Job Family Fleet
- Job Function Fleet
- Pay Type Hourly
- Sandbank, 224 Sandbank Road, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America