Warehouse Selector - North Haven
Earn $1,000 to $2,000 weekly. Weekly cash incentives.
We are currently seeking energetic, driven individuals to join our team at Bozzuto's in our 76th year in business. When the recent pandemic hit, we not only stayed open, but as you can imagine the grocery distribution industry grew significantly. We want you to be a part of that growth.
As a Warehouse Selector in our grocery distribution warehouse you will be responsible for building out pallets to be shipped to our customers. You will be trained and certified on our equipment which includes a center rider and a voice activated headset to effectively select product from aisles to build each pallet.
We are a performance based warehouse with incentive on top of a base hourly rate paid out weekly. What you put into the position is what you take home at the end of the week in your paycheck.
Warehouse Selectors are responsible for, but not limited to:
- Selection of product using voice systems
- Palletize cases of product
- Moving and positioning pallets
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Shifts run between 10-12 hours
- Weekend and holiday hours required
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Previous experience working for a large wholesale food distributor a plus.
- All candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, lifting assessment, drug screen and criminal background check.
In this position, you will need to possess knowledge of basic math, the ability to read labels, slot identification codes and product descriptions on cases, boxes
and bags. This role can also be extremely physically demanding, so you need to be comfortable with being on your feet, walking, squatting, lifting and performing repetitive motions.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- North Haven Distribution Center, 400 North Frontage Road, North Haven, Connecticut, United States of America