Human Resources Business Partner
New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America Req #357
Wednesday, April 26, 2023
As our Sr. Human Resources Business Partner you’ll be a key member and partner of the team. You’ll especially be a “co-pilot” to the business leadership team and team members as you’re partnering to drive business impact. You’ll also have strong partnerships with the other Human Resources areas such as Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Training and Development, and HRIS.
We’re looking for someone with the know-how, track record, and passion to continue to elevate our team! In this role, you’ll focus on the building capability to drive successful business outcomes:
- Maximizing organizational effectiveness and workforce performance
- Leading workforce planning
- Developing leadership skills and succession planning
- Helping leaders establish and maintain a best in class work environment and culture
- Managing employee/labor relations
- Last mile HR support initiatives
- Shared accountability for business unit outcomes
- Based on experience could partner with Operations, Corporate or Retail divisions
- 5 or more years of diverse and progressive HR experience in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Experience working closely with 24/7 operations and multi-location offices. May need to be available at odd hours to connect with associates on their shifts.
- Demonstrated ability to be very hands-on and operate independently, coupled with a healthy appreciation for the big picture and collaboration across functions and locations
- Experience delivering and facilitating training
- Track record of being highly visible, accessible, and leading by example
- Experience and understanding of employment laws
- A successful track record of managing employee programs, projects and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills and a natural desire to help people
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- A mindset for exceeding expectations and a natural desire to help people.
Desired Competencies and Characteristics:
- Excellent relationship builder & influencer
- Understands the business with a talent mindset
- Intellectually sharp & capable
- Pay Type Salary
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America