Customer Service Representative - (FT)
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Paragon Testing Enterprises, a Prometric Company
PARAGON TESTING ENTERPRISES operates in the highly competitive and rapidly growing industry for English proficiency tests and their instructional products and services. Paragon aspires for its tests to become the Canadian tests of choice for immigration to Canada and for admission to Canadian universities and colleges via the implementation of cutting-edge practices; our drive for excellence and maximizing potential and expertise.
The successful candidate will work under the guidance and direction of the Customer Service Supervisor, to provide customer service to prospective test takers, end-user clients, and partner organizations regarding Paragon's tests and instructional materials.
The candidate will be required to work five 8-hour shifts between Monday and Sunday, between 8:30am – 5:00pm EST.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Providing comprehensive customer service to test takers via email, telephone, and online chat.
- Processing customer requests (i.e., registrations, transfers, and cancellations) in a timely manner.
- Promoting the consumption and delivery of Paragon's tests and instructional materials to prospective test-takers, end-user clients, and stakeholders.
- Refining procedures for effective delivery and implementation of Paragon's tests and instructional materials.
- Providing input to updates of registration and reporting databases.
- Tracking customer requests and providing input for improving customer service.
- At least one year of work experience in customer service.
- Sensitivity to inquiries from test takers for whom English is not their first language.
- Knowledge and experience with business and office procedures, practices, and their applications.
- Experience with computer business applications required including Windows Office (Excel, Word, Access) and email.
- Ability to pay careful attention to detail, to work effectively within a team environment, to exercise tact, discretion, and confidentiality, and to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Will be required to work weekend shifts, on a rotating basis.
Annual Base Salary: $38,000 CAD
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other factors considered discriminatory.
- Pay Type Salary
- Etobicoke, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Greater Toronto Area, ON, Canada
- Toronto, ON, Canada