Service Technician II
Cockeysville, MD, USA Req #796
Friday, May 12, 2023
Our company remains guided by its experience and ability to create long-term value in strategically focused markets. We continue to attract the best talent in the industry and remain focused on growing our organization with talented professionals along with our assets. Westminster is stronger than ever, and we stand poised for continued growth with our valued partners. Our mission is to go above and beyond to build thriving communities and exceptional experiences for our residents, guests, tenants, and teams. Our values represent what we strive to achieve every day. Every decision we have to make is guided by the "4 Be's". Be best in class. Be Solution-Oriented. Be Accountable. Be caring.
We are seeking Service Technicians to join our team!
How does Westminster supports their team members? Each eligible team member has the opportunity to:
- Live on-site and take advantage of our employee apartment discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans with no wait period-eligibility starts 1st of the month following employment
- Receive $945 in contributions to the HSA medical plan for each employee who enrolls
- Obtain assistance for student loans as well as tuition reimbursement
- 401k Match-50% of the first 6%
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and more
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail and a passion for serving your community and residents.
- You bring enthusiasm for property management and apartment living helps you anticipate needs for every personal interaction with a customer or resident (current or prospective).
- You do electrical and plumbing maintenance, (e.g. wall, switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- You do painting, carpentry, HVAC, and masonry work to replace or repair fixtures (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- You're responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests, make-ready processing of vacant apartments, and grounds work.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous experience in property maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade.
- HVAC Experience preferred
- Requires individual to be proficient in the use of general maintenance equipment, including, but not limited to, hand tools, paint equipment, ladders, freon recovery units, landscaping equipment, pool chemicals, ice removal equipment and required safety equipment.
We're an equal opportunity at will employer, an equal housing provider, and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cockeysville, MD, USA