Regional Property Manager
8546 Prestine Loop, Cordova, TN 38018, USA Req #793
Friday, May 12, 2023
Our company remains guided by its experience and ability to create long-term value in strategically focused markets. We continue to attract the best talent in the industry and remain focused on growing our organization with talented professionals along with our assets. Westminster is stronger than ever, and we stand poised for continued growth with our valued partners. Our mission is to go above and beyond to build thriving communities and exceptional experiences for our residents, guests, tenants, and teams. Our values represent what we strive to achieve every day. Every decision we have to make is guided by the "4 Be's". Be best in class. Be Solution-Oriented. Be Accountable. Be caring.
This position is responsible for supervising the property operations of all assets in the assigned region. Responsibilities include overseeing all staff in the performance of maintenance, leasing, tenant relations and financial reporting functions.
- Supervise Property Managers in daily administration, client contact, unit inspections, capital projects, and maintenance.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income (NOI) through the implementation of effective cost control, revenue maximization and delinquency management program.
- Work with the Property Manager to develop yearly operating and capital budgets. Accurately prepare and convey all operational and financial data to the VP of Operations in a timely manner. This includes timely delivery of monthly variance notes.
- Work with Marketing Team to develop, write and implement a marketing plan that effectively maximizes rental income and results in high occupancy and competitive pricing through the leasing staff and personal efforts.
- Supervise the implementation of all policies and procedures as outlined in the company policies and procedures manual. Ensure compliance by employees supervised as necessary.
- Identify and implement creative programs to increase the property’s value and improve services to residents.
- Analyze and evaluate monthly financial statements. Hold property managers accountable for the overall performance of the property, and specifically expense control.
- Create, implement, update and ensure compliance of the company’s safety programs, policies and procedures. Promote safe work practices among on-site staff consistent with policies in the Safety Manual.
- Ensure all required weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Hire on-site personnel, conduct job performance and salary reviews, and make appropriate staff changes when necessary.
- Review the performance of on-site management and maintenance personnel .
- Train and motivate Property Managers. Make sure Managers have all tools to perform their job effectively, always having the approved budget in mind.
- Identify and analyze existing and potential problems. Develop and implement decisions that help the properties achieve the owner’s objectives and that are consistent with management company’s policies and procedures.
- Be observant for any problem that could be a hazard or potentially dangerous situation for residents, staff, guests and the public. This includes condition of pool gates, fencing, lighting, trip hazards, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Requires minimum of five years’ previous experience as a Regional Manager in suburban multi-site property management with a minimum of 2,000 units.
- Requires experience in the execution of capital projects.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and valid car insurance, as required by the state in which employed. Real estate license (where required by the state).
- Requires the ability to accurately perform advanced business mathematical functions such as calculation of percentage and ratios and the ability to understand and perform all on-site management software functions.
- Requires strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Requires strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize wisely.
- Requires knowledge in on-site maintenance.
- Requires good understanding of sales and marketing concepts and the ability to develop, implement and evaluate market plans.
- Requires knowledge of on-site maintenance requirements including dealing with vendors and contractors.
- Requires the ability to accurately perform advanced business mathematical functions.
- Requires the ability to operate and understand personal computer functions and management software packages.
- Requires high level of self-control under difficult or emergency situations.
- This position will require overnight travel several times a month.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office necessary.
- Yardi and/or other management software knowledge highly preferred.
We're an equal opportunity at will employer, an equal housing provider, and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Regional Management Allocation
- Pay Type Salary
- 8546 Prestine Loop, Cordova, TN 38018, USA