25 Hickory Pl, Chatham Township, NJ 07928, USA Req #787
Friday, May 5, 2023
Our company remains guided by its experience and ability to create long-term value in strategically focused markets. We continue to attract the best talent in the industry and remain focused on growing our organization with talented professionals along with our assets. Westminster is stronger than ever, and we stand poised for continued growth with our valued partners. Our mission is to go above and beyond to build thriving communities and exceptional experiences for our residents, guests, tenants, and teams. Our values represent what we strive to achieve every day. Every decision we have to make is guided by the "4 Be's". Be best in class. Be Solution-Oriented. Be Accountable. Be caring.
We are seeking Leasing Specialists to join our team!
How does Westminster supports its team members? Each eligible team member has the opportunity to:
- Live on-site and take advantage of our employee apartment discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans with no wait period-eligibility starts 1st of the month following employment
- Receive $945 in contributions to the HSA medical plan for each employee who enrolls
- Obtain assistance for student loans as well as tuition reimbursement
- 401k Match-50% of the first 6%
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and more
- You are responsible for helping residents find their next place to call home.
- You will tour and sell our residential apartment communities to prospective residents.
- You will provide excellent customer service and build rapport with prospective residents, understanding what they are looking for in their home and their community. You will use creative strategies to market our communities and follow through on every lead.
- You will work in conjunction with the Property Management team to meet the leasing and renewal goals for the property.
- Above all, you will be passionate about helping people find their next home.
- One-year minimum experience working in a property management environment, or two years minimum experience working in sales, marketing and customer service.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Sales and marketing experience. Let your creative juices flow.
We're an equal opportunity at will employer, an equal housing provider, and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Leasing
- Pay Type Hourly
- 25 Hickory Pl, Chatham Township, NJ 07928, USA