Associate Program Director
Volunteers of America-Greater New York (VOA-Greater New York) is an anti-poverty organization working to end homelessness in the New York area by 2050. We operate over 60 programs across New York City, Northern New Jersey and Westchester County including emergency, transitional and permanent housing. Our services extend to families experiencing homelessness, survivors of domestic violence, people living with HIV/AIDS, veterans, youth aging out of foster care, adults with behavioral health or substance use needs, and others in need, including a special education preschool program.
We are in search of new talent in the following position…
Position: Associate Program Director
The Associate Program Director manages the case management and specialized support service delivery system for clients as well as establishing community linkages to enhance services. In the absence of the Program Director, assume the responsibilities of that position.
Union Commons Bronx is a 15-bed behavioral health supported housing program. To learn more about Volunteers of America- GNY, copy and paste this link into a browser https://www.voa-gny.org/our-services
Location: 1007 Union Avenue • Bronx, NY 10459
Employees receive an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, life insurance, a retirement plan, paid personal leave, and much more.
Bachelor's Degree in a Human Services field and five years’ experience including two years in a supervisory experience.
Associate Program Director Principal Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management and supervision of program staff.
- Management and oversite of clinical and recreational services.
- Oversee the management of program services. Including development of program protocols and services.
- Oversee the management program of purchasing and property control.
- Oversee the management of program facilities.
- Serve as funding/regulatory agency liaison. Maintain community contacts.
- Prepare budgets and reports.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
To learn more about VOA-Greater New York, copy and paste this link into a browser: https://www.voa-gny.org/about
VOA-Greater New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled/Other Protected Categories. Apply today!
- Job Family Program Services - Administration
- Job Function Program Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $68,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $68,000.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Bronx, NY 10459, USA