Clinical - Group Therapist
Group Therapist (PRN)
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH: Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Group Therapist who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
Why Vertava Health?
· You focus on therapy and documentation….that’s it! We focus on marketing, insurance, credentialing, billing, scheduling, and all other tasks for you!
· We offer competitive, salaried positions, which means you don’t have to worry about no-shows or your paycheck being different each week!
· Our team environment provides case consultation and support whenever you need it!
Priority responsibilities include:
· As part of our Group Therapy Team, you will facilitate Group Therapy for clients
· Communicate client needs to other members of the care team
· Perform biopsychosocial evaluations and treatment plans on group patients
· Implement evidence-based therapy practices in therapy sessions
· Utilize the electronic medical record to effectively complete documentation of behavioral health evaluation and ongoing therapy. Notes must be completed within 24 hours after session
· Suggest new and more effective approaches to patient treatment
· Participate in staffing/case reviews and supervision within regulatory guidelines
· Other duties as assigned
· Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or other mental health field.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Flexibility and aptitude for problem-solving
· Desire to work collaboratively with a diverse team and patient population
· Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
· Ability to sit, stand, walk, and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
· Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine
· Work environment is indoors and climate controlled.
- PRN (as needed)
- Master's Degree
- psychology, social work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- Southaven, MS, USA