Marketing - Military & Veteran Treatment Consultant
The Military and Veteran Treatment Consultant implements the businesses development plan to exceed admission targets by focusing on developing and managing productive, long-term referral relationships with existing and new VA referral sources. The Military and Veteran Treatment Consultant participates in treatment team meetings, communicates with the VA, and facilitates communication with clinics.
This position involves travel in the Southeast Region to meet with contacts and primary referral sources including military bases, VA centers, hospitals, crisis centers, psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health and substance abuse professionals, other physicians, and other community resources.
The ideal candidate will live in: MS, TX, MO, TN, AL or AR. Applicants outside of these areas will be considered based on experience and availability for travel.
- Develops and implements strategic VA account management plans that support the facilities clinical resources. Focuses on new lead generation, quality referral source development, as well as maintenance of current VA accounts.
- Establishes consistent contact with VA referral sources and maintains a continuum of care for admissions, direct care, and discharge information. Serves as point of contact for referring VA Providers. Available to accept referrals outside of traditional workday, as needed.
- Coordinates referrals with Admissions and Clinicians to provide timely feedback to referral sources and schedule admissions.
- Serves as a liaison between VA Providers and the VA treatment team and keep Director, Business Development and Clinical Director up-to-date with all point of contact information, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Works with VA treatment team to address unique needs and improve the treatment experience.
- Supports and emulates high customer service standards internally and externally.
- Obtains and provides facility management with up-to-date information about changes in the market and competition. Maintains POC and protocol systems for each account. Develops and manages new protocol procedures as required.
- Identifies opportunities for development or improvement of facility’s business processes, services, etc.
- Collaborates with Regional Sales Manager, departmental team members, and VA program team members in the development of strategic marketing plans. Assists in the development of VA marketing materials. Participates in VA outreach events in the community.
- Assists the Regional Sales Manager, other team members, admissions personnel, direct care staff, and any other identified staff in carrying out VA related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Military service experience preferred. Military marketing or behavioral healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of referral development and demonstrated strength in account management processes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a well-developed knowledge of the geographical area assigned.
- Able to operate a motor vehicle. Overnight travel maybe required. Regular travel is estimated at 60%.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Veterans or VA: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Required)
Work Location: Remote
- Job Family Vertava_Facility Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Birmingham, AL, USA
- Clarksville, TN, USA
- Little Rock, AR, USA
- Memphis, TN, USA
- Montgomery, AL, USA
- Nashville, TN, USA
- New Orleans, LA, USA
- Southaven, MS, USA
- St. Louis, MO, USA