US Radiology is one of the largest and most progressive radiology groups in the country. Our mission is to make the best of radiology better to improve lives. With over 3,100 team members and 145 outpatient imaging centers across 14 states, our team conducts nearly 6 million studies annually. US Radiology is a partnership of leading sub-specialized radiology groups, high-quality imaging centers and health systems built around a commitment to best-in-class clinical excellence, operations, infrastructure, and state-of-the-art technology.
Responsible for all aspects of the credentialing, recredentialing and privileging processes for all physicians and advanced practice providers. Responsible for ensuring providers are credentialed, and enrolled in accordance with established accreditation, regulatory and policy requirements. Maintain up-to-date data for each provider in credentialing databases and online systems; ensure timely renewal of licenses and certifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers using the credentialing software.
- Completes provider and facility payer enrollment applications; monitors applications to ensure timely start dates and no lapses in enrollment.
- Maintains copies and tracks current state licenses, DEA certificates, health history, malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all providers and facilities.
- Maintains knowledge of current accreditation, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Associates degree preferred or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) preferred
Experience (years and type):
- A minimum of two years of relevant credentialing and/or enrollment experience
- Practitioner Hospital Privileging required
- Payer Enrollment experience required
- MD Staff software experience preferred
- Practitioner Licensing experience preferred
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of the credentialing and enrollment process
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff, and contacts outside the organization.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access) and credentialing software
US Radiology provides a competitive compensation program to attract, retain, and motivate a high-performance workforce.
US Radiology is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Raleigh, NC, USA