The Credit Analyst will review credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money to individuals or firms. You will also prepare administrative reports to aid in the evaluation of the Bank’s credit quality.
Essential Job Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Generate financial ratio and trends, using analysis software, to evaluate customers' financial strengths and weaknesses.
- Where applicable, compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of clients being evaluated with those in similar industries.
- Complete a Commercial Loan Analysis and Approval Document which includes the credit analysis and the summary of the loan request in collaboration with the loan officer and submit to appropriate personnel or loan committees for approval.
- Perform appraisal reviews to determine compliance with regulatory and policy terms.
- Perform real estate evaluations to aid in determining value for properties not needing a full appraised value.
- Prepares certain monthly and quarterly management and board reports specific to risk assessment in loan portfolio.
- Review construction draws for Commercial Real Estate construction projects to ensure draws are appropriate and within the approval guidelines.
- Assist in the Due Diligence process for potential bank acquisitions.
- Perform duties related to the Bank Secrecy Act under the guidance of the BSA Officer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Essential Job Functions:
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks without direction.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Possess a high degree of integrity when dealing with sensitive information.
- Ability to work with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be a proactive and energetic team player.
- Ability to be a self-starter and adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work under high pressure and short deadlines.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in business, finance, or accounting.
- Seven to ten years related experience required.
Physical Requirements of Essential Job Functions:
The associate is frequently required to sit and/or stand, communicate, reach, and manipulate objects, tools or controls that are typical of an office/bank environment. Lifting items weighting up to 10 pounds on a consistent basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 80% of the work period while operating equipment such as computers, phones, calculators, etc.
- Typical office environment
- Extended viewing of computer screens
- Regular office hours are Mon thru Friday from 8am to 5pm. At times, working outside of the stated regular hours may be required.
- Occasional travel may be required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by associates assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the associate classified as such. Duties and responsibilities may be added or changed as deemed appropriate by management at any time therefore, they could differ from those outlined above.
United Fidelity Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note: UFB does not accept resumes from independent recruiters or external staffing agencies for any of our openings unless we have an agreement in place, signed by the VP of Human Resources.
- Pay Type Salary
- Evansville, IN 47708, USA