IT - Infrastructure - Intern
The TRHC College Internship program allows you to apply skills and knowledge you're learning in College, while contributing to company projects. Our company will provide hands-on experience to fit your career objectives, complement your academic work and enhance your learning. This paid internship runs for approximately 11 weeks throughout the summer.
Internship Duration: June 5, 2023 - August 18, 2023
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 9a - 4p (Must be able to work the required schedule)
Will be onsite in Moorestown location
Multiple IT internship opportunities to include:
- Assist the Desktop Support team with shipping/receiving tasks, imaging computers and configure user profiles, perform tasks to support a construction project which will involve moving and inventorying a large number computer assets.
- Gains experience in assigned department through project completion and job shadowing.
- Participate in meetings, events and activities as assigned.
- Explores other areas of interest to include learning more about the facets of the company, both within and outside of the assigned department.
- Complete assigned internship projects to drive understanding of business operations.
- Gain familiarity with and follow company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Promote teamwork, support, knowledge sharing and a positive attitude in the department and office.
- Perform other related assignments/duties as requested by management.
- High School Diploma required.
- Currently obtaining degree in related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in high-pressure environments.
- Technically savvy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated motivation and initiative to succeed.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA