Sr. Engineer - Cloud Platform (Remote)
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
JOB TITLE: Sr Engineer, Cloud Technology DATE: 2023
REPORTS TO: Director, Cloud Technology
JOB PURPOSE: As a Senior Cloud Technology Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering stable, secure, and cost-effective public cloud infrastructure to host TRHC software solutions. You will work with internal TRHC development groups to learn their infrastructure needs and implement the necessary resources to support the software development lifecycle. You will make use of Infrastructure as Code to ensure the creation of consistent and reproducible architectures. You will use a variety of automation tools to ensure that new infrastructure follows these approaches and to ensure that they remain effective over time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to infrastructure requests received through the internal service desk, completing tasks in a timely manner according to the needs of the business.
- Propose, design and implement infrastructure that is cost efficient and can be replicated as necessary.
- Assess product architectures to determine the appropriate models for hosting, deployment, security and resilience.
- Hands-on experience with set up and operation of Kubernetes clusters, or another containerized application environment. Experience with Helm and ArgoCD is a plus.
- Advise and review the work of junior engineers to ensure consistency of implementations.
- Implement automation to enable self-service of infrastructure creation and maintenance tasks.
- Implement automation to check compliance with organizational best practices.
- Document and communicate findings and proposed alternatives to stakeholders and team members.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building infrastructure in multiple public cloud environments (AWS and/or GCP preferred)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform in a commercial environment.
- Thorough understanding of CI/CD tools, processes and practices in a commercial environment.
- Experience building CI/CD automation and troubleshooting in an environment with many deliverable components.
- Experience with a wide variety of AWS resources and familiar with the best practices for using them in a production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
Bachelor’s degree in a science or technical discipline. Will accept 4 years professional experience in addition to the above minimum, in lieu of a degree.
Five years of professional experience in a related discipline in addition to the above educational requirement.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA