The TRHC College Internship program allows you to apply skills and knowledge you're learning in College, while contributing to company projects. Our company will provide hands-on experience to fit your career objectives, complement your academic work and enhance your learning. This paid internship runs for approximately 11 weeks throughout the summer.
Internship Duration: June 5, 2023 - August 18, 2023
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9a - 4p (Must be able to work the required schedule)
The Pharmacy Intern will be responsible for:
- Provides enrollment support for new PACE enrollees.
- Communicates pharmacy benefit information to network pharmacies contracted with facilities where CK PACE participants reside.
- Coordinate facility discharges to assure medication reconciliation is complete and delivery to home is back in place.
- Provides help desk support to network pharmacies.
- Education PACE staff regarding CK and network pharmacy processes for facility participants.
- Makes outgoing calls to gather/confirm information necessary to process customer requests or otherwise contribute to pharmacy operations.
- Coordinates and sets up couriers to ensure timely medication delivery.
- Makes outgoing calls to ensure the participants have received their delivery.
- Participate in meetings, events and activities as assigned
- Gain familiarity with and follow company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Promote teamwork, support, knowledge sharing and a positive attitude in the department and office
- Perform other related assignments/duties as requested by management
- Currently obtaining PharmD degree
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Passion for healthcare and interest in designing for a healthcare company.
- Knowledge of web design principles and experience designing for the web a plus.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Some College
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA