Human Resources Intern
The TRHC College Internship program allows you to apply skills and knowledge you're learning in College, while contributing to company projects. Our company will provide hands-on experience to fit your career objectives, complement your academic work and enhance your learning. This paid internship runs for approximately 11 weeks throughout the summer.
Internship Duration: June 5, 2023 - August 18, 2023
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 9a - 4p (Must be able to work the required schedule)
HR Intern will be responsible for:
- Track and Monitor Contractor onboarding and offboarding
- Complete offboarding process for employees
- Assist with Dayforce password resets
- Assist with internal HR audits to ensure continued compliance
- Gains experience in assigned department through project completion and job shadowing.
- Participate in meetings, events and activities as assigned
- Gain familiarity with and follow company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Promote teamwork, support, knowledge sharing and a positive attitude in the department and office
- Perform other related assignments/duties as requested by management.
- Currently obtaining degree in related field.
- Knowledge utilizing Microsoft Excel and proficient with other Microsoft Office Suite applications or similar software along with various remote collaboration tools (i.e., MS Team, Sharepoint, etc.).
- A professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and as a team player, take initiative and manage multiple tasks, relationships, and projects.
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for sensitive personnel issues, sensitive strategic corporate information, and employee data.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Some College
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA