Manager, IT Help Desk (Remote) Help Desk Experience Required
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
JOB OBJECTIVE:The Manager of the IT Help Desk is a customer-facing role and responsible for directly managing helpdesk functions of the clinical application support staff, performing issue escalation, incident management, and key reporting for senior leadership. The position is focused on driving issue resolution, reducing resolution times across key service lines, and ensuring that team members have adequate resources to solve issues accurately at the first point of interaction with customers. As a trusted advisor to Support leadership, the Manager will be empowered to recommend improvements to workflow, process, or policies as it relates to IT Service Management objectives. The Manager may also be leveraged in a technical capacity to provide direct resolution or triage of incoming issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages a team of Application Support Analysts – provides performance evaluations, goal-setting, and ongoing coaching and mentoring to improve service quality and skill and/or career growth for their direct reports.
- Manages timesheets, scheduling, and ensures adequate team coverage through agreed service periods.
- Daily reviews of ticketing performance, reports, and dashboards to ensure operational goals are being met. Evaluates trends and risk areas.
- Provides and/or presents recurring reporting of key focus areas such as customer satisfaction.
- Communicates with internal or external customers as needed for follow-up, feedback, or issue resolution.
- Coordinates incident management activities, status communications, and facilitates cross-team collaboration.
- Develops resources and initiatives to ‘shift-left’ the capabilities of the helpdesk, including training, third-party resources, workshops, and collaboration with other internal teams.
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job.Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preferred:Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent
- Within six (6) months of hire:Google IT Certification (or equivalent)
- Within one (1) year of hire:Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- 5+ year of experience in a healthcare-based help desk, call center, or equivalent environment required
- 2+ year of experience in a supervisory or management role
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical abilities, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience with healthcare software terminology.
- Proficiency with Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with JIRA and/or Confluence.
- Ability to communicate clearly via email, telephone, or instant message.
- Ability to create/update supporting documentation.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner and collaboratively as a team member.
- Demonstrated ability to work with non-technical personnel.
- Ability to handle stress and prioritize multiple issues in a fast-paced environment and under tight project deadlines.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary