Finance - Accounts Payable Specialist
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Accounts Payable Specialist:
The Accounts Payable Specialist will perform a variety of duties in the Accounts Payable function including processing and payment of vendor invoices, reviewing Accounts Payable Aging reports, and developing and maintaining vendor relationships.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review transactions for proper authorization and accurately input key information pertaining to vendor invoices and purchase orders into NetSuite accounting system.
- Match invoices to purchase orders.
- Code and input invoices and expenses into NetSuite. Ensure invoices are properly approved.
- Verify and input new vendors into NetSuite, including ensuring new vendors are properly approved and proper documentation (W-9) is obtained.
- Prepare and distribute vendor payments upon final approval. Submit electronic vendor payment requests to Treasury.
- Assist in preparation and review of 1099s.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries and maintain vendor relationships.
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payables files.
- Assist Accounting in investigation of outstanding checks
- Other projects as assigned.
- H.S. degree or equivalent is required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree, in a financial field is preferred.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience required.
- Experience with NetSuite (preferred), or a financial accounting system and general ledger accounting processes.
- Proficient with Excel and Word.
- Detail oriented and savvy with mathematical calculations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High aptitude in written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable to learn new and fully utilize new technology. High degree of ownership for projects, a sense of urgency and strong follow-through
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated bias for service with the motivation to develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships. Must be a collaborative, team player.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA