Professional Services - Client Service Liaison
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications provide solutions for a range of payers, providers, and other healthcare organizations. We’re on a mission to enable simplified and individualized care that improves the health of those we serve.
We’re looking for people who are excited to drive this transformation. To break barriers and think of new ways to adapt, help, and create better experiences for patients—and for each other. This is where diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives matter and where “care” is centric to who we are. Come do more than join something, change something. For patients, for their families, for the future of healthcare.
JOB TITLE: Client Services Liaison (CSL) Date: 09/2023 REPORTS TO: Director, Risk Adjustment Services
DEPARTMENT(S): Risk Adjustment Services – VBCS
JOB OBJECTIVE: This position performs highly technical and specialized functions for Capstone. In addition to reviewing & analyzing coding documentation from medical records, the Client Services Liaison also coordinates the “care” of the client. The primary function of this position is to promote retention, growth, and satisfaction through coordinated communication with the client.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Completes quarterly assessment for assigned panel with input from all Capstone departments, including but not limited to coding, auditing, & quality assurance.
- Assesses client needs based on structured assessments every quarter. Coordinates all Capstone services to the clients in the assigned panel via quarterly plans including client visits, conference calls, surveys, etc.
- Develops and strengthens CareVention client relationships in defined assignment panel.
- Works with CVHC Account Management team and Capstone internal team to coordinate new client onboarding.
- Monitor client needs and recommend additional services and/or improvements to current services, when appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by resolving issues quickly and creatively.
- Assist the client with navigating and optimizing the use of service offerings and reports.
- Provide additional training and education to the clients (other than quarterly review) via webinar. Including additional audit reviews, CPS reports, CDI, etc. as identified.
- Provides support and assistance to other Capstone teams in relationship to assigned client panel.
- Develops and maintains master schedules for all clients in assigned client panel.
- Participates in internal interdisciplinary calls regarding clients in assigned client panel.
- Maintains professional license and certifications (where applicable) and attends training conferences/webinars as necessary to keep abreast of latest trends in the field of expertise.
- Reviews bulletins, newsletters, and periodicals, and attends workshops to stay abreast of current issues, trends, and changes in the laws and regulations governing medical ICD-10 CM coding and documentation.
- Understands and adheres to The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) requirements.
- Participates as requested in department meetings, client calls, and annual performance evaluation.
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned like the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all the duties may be assigned to a position.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate Degree in healthcare related field or equivalent years of healthcare related experience.
- B.S, B.A., or B.S.N
- Minimum three years of experience providing clinical documentation Improvement training.
- Minimum three years of experience in Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCC) or risk adjustment.
- Knowledge of or experience in Risk Adjusted contracting or provider groups.
- Experience with Risk Adjustment Analytics.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Comfortable with learning and becoming an expert on new and proprietary software.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Highly skilled at establishing priorities and coordinating work activities.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Skilled at performing multiple and complex tasks.
- Have exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Must be detail oriented, follow instructions, and work independently with minimal supervision with highly confidential information per HIPAA regulations.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS: This position is administrative in nature and will present physical demands requisite to a position requiring: hearing, seeing, sitting, standing, talking, and walking. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Additional functions, duties, tasks, or requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate to meet organizational operations.
Expected Hours of Work: This is a remote position. Schedules are set to accommodate the requirements of the position and the needs of the organization and may be adjusted as needed.
Travel: Overnight travel may be required for meetings and client visits.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary