Account Management - Client Success Specialist
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications provide solutions for a range of payers, providers, and other healthcare organizations. We’re on a mission to enable simplified and individualized care that improves the health of those we serve.
We’re looking for people who are excited to drive this transformation. To break barriers and think of new ways to adapt, help, and create better experiences for patients—and for each other. This is where diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives matter and where “care” is centric to who we are. Come do more than join something, change something. For patients, for their families, for the future of healthcare.
DATE: 02/2018 REVISED: 02/2018
JOB TITLE: Client Success Specialist
REPORTS TO: Generally reports to Manager level or above.
DEPARTMENT(S): CareVention HealthCare
JOB OBJECTIVE: The Client Success Specialist is responsible for acting as a first-line resource for external clients regarding our services and product lines, and ensuring the necessary information is disseminated to the appliable resources. Candidates will develop, support and strengthen client relationships alongside Account Management, address needs/concerns and assist in establishing solutions to improve operations in various areas, having routine contact with partners. Additionally, this role will coordinate implementations and training as needed, and prepare reports and documentation.
This position also assists with various internal tasks that ensure a high level of overall client satisfaction. On the job training will be provided.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as a first-line contact to external clients and assist in answering questions and/or triaging concerns to other teams and associates.
- Develop, support and strengthen client relationships alongside Account Management; Address concerns and establish strategies for improving operations in various areas.
- Coordinate with internal teams to find and/or suggest solutions for client concerns or requests, or to improve service offerings.
- Participate in regularly scheduled calls (pre- and post-implementation), as directed.
- Coordinate and conduct phone and email outreach.
- Coordinate the submission of regulatory reporting to appropriate management and/or governing agencies to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Assist in the reconciliation of data/data entry, as needed, for reporting and submissions.
- Perform risk assessments/quality reporting, and monthly reporting, as directed.
- Maintain and document client updates in CRM systems (i.e. approvals, contract requirements, customized requests, visits, education, training, phone calls, e-mails, etc.)
- Ensure regulatory compliance between TRHC, clients and agencies; and track updates/changes for incorporation into policies and procedures.
- Ensures that HIPAA guidelines are followed in every communication with clients
- Stay current on PACE/MTM/plan and benefit structures/Medicare Part D guidelines, as applicable
- Attend department and company meetings and educational programs upon request.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
· Maintain current records of Agency Agreements
· Assist with implementation and on-site support for clients within region, as directed (pre- and post- implementation) to assist with smooth client onboarding
· Implementation of new initiatives (e.g., system updates, EPCS, New Reports, Report Portal, Technology)
· Conduct monthly orientation calls, demonstrations of new products, or educational opportunities where necessary
· Coordinate virtual and on-site educational sessions for nurses on Operations
· Perform EireneRx™ remote training for PACE Staff when needed
· Illustrate market leading features and benefits of PACE Pharmacy Services
· Support surveys and clinical research team (client satisfaction, market research surveys) and respond to data/feedback for specified regions as needed
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required: Associate’s degree or formal training beyond high school
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Required: 2 (+) years work experience in PACE, Pharmacy or Customer Service
· Required: Current on CMS guidelines, PACE program requirements and general program workflow
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Required: Ability to solve problems under pressure by making immediate decisions while on the phone/in-person
· Required: Detail oriented and able to prioritize workload
· Required: Strong computer skills including using Word processors, spreadsheets, and database software
Required: Experience conducting presentations to groups
· Required: Ability for overnight travel up to 60%, when necessary
- Preferred: Well-organized and proficient in the operations of CareKinesis (Required for Senior Level positions)
- Preferred: Ability to orient PACE staff to CareKinesis’ services (Required for Senior Level positions)
- Preferred: Ability manage multiple priorities and work independently
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary