Pharmacy Shipping Technician
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications provide solutions for a range of payers, providers, and other healthcare organizations. We’re on a mission to enable simplified and individualized care that improves the health of those we serve.
We’re looking for people who are excited to drive this transformation. To break barriers and think of new ways to adapt, help, and create better experiences for patients—and for each other. This is where diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives matter and where “care” is centric to who we are. Come do more than join something, change something. For patients, for their families, for the future of healthcare.
TRHC is offering a $1,250 Sign-on bonus to new employees that join our team. In addition to this bonus, you will receive competitive pay, benefits, set schedule with better hours, 401K, PTO & career growth while working in a professional environment.
Schedule: M-F, 9:30a - 6p
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
- Prepares and stages for delivery, pharmaceutical supplies and drugs and assists with record keeping and inventory.
- Accurately pack all items in each order according to procedure.
- Accurately ships each order to the correct address so that it arrives at the appropriate time at the correct destination.
- Ability to stand at stations for entire shift and lift up to 20lbs
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous work experience or education in pharmacy related program a plus.
- Excellent typing/data entry accuracy with good speed and good computer skills to navigate software.
- Able to compile, code, categorize, calculate and verify data. Can count, measure and weigh Rx components.
- Must be able to perform repetitive movements and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Strong listening/reading comprehension.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Can multi-task and handle multiple priorities without sacrificing quality.
- Must be attentive to detail, self motivated, and willing to lea
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boulder, CO, USA