Professional Services - Project Coordinator
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Generally, reports to Director level or above
JOB OBJECTIVE: The Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for detailed coordination and successful execution of onboarding for new clients and coordination of communication with clients and other CVHC service lines. In addition, the Project Coordinator will provide operational support for monthly billing, operational activities, support vendor and client contract development and management, and perform periodic growth and account management tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implementation (“Onboarding”) Coordinator
- Coordinates and schedules implementation calls with clients and CVHC implementation lead.
- Documents meeting minutes and action items.
- Ensures onboarding tasks are completed timely.
- Creates, maintains, and distributes implementation plans.
- Ensures proprietary EMR system set-up occurs.
- Assists with a successful transition to the assigned Client Service Representative.
- Growth and Account Management Support
- Attends internal pipeline calls and distribute pertinent details to team.
- Attends prospective client calls representing the Risk Adjustment team.
- Consults on contract development, renewals and pricing requests.
- Billing Processing Support
- Uploads new sales agreements into billing system.
- Compiles billing elements for invoice generation.
- Requests missing files/information, as needed.
- Reviews completed billing data for accuracy and quality.
- Respond to and provide detail for Client invoice questions.
- Support client requests for billing set up (W-9, etc.)
- Operations Support
- Ensure monthly files are received by appropriate parties.
- Serves as primary access point for interdepartmental communications.
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned, similar to the above, consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job.Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required: High School or equivalent with relevant experience and background
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years of professional experience leading, overseeing, or managing an implementation, project, or complex process from beginning to end.
- Experience in healthcare industry – auditing or coding preferred
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP)
- Experience and/or familiarity with PACE, MLTC, or other value-based care models
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- In depth knowledge of billing practices, financial and accounting concepts, and workflows.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong, demonstratable skills with Microsoft Office applications.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS: This job operates in a professional, dress for your day, remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
Expected Hours of Work: Schedules are set to accommodate the requirements of the position and the needs of the organization and may be adjusted as needed.
Travel: Travel may be required for client visits, special department events, trade shows, or conferences.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary