Account Management - Account Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
DATE: 02/2018 REVISED: 04/23/2023
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
REPORTS TO: Leadership as assigned.
DEPARTMENT(S): Account Management, Commercial
JOB OBJECTIVE: The Account Manager is responsible for managing and developing relationships with a base of assigned clients, providing strategic consultation to support the optimization of our services, support client ever-changing needs, and provide feedback to the organization to ensure client success.
Account Managers will have excellent business development skills to expand services in support of the assigned market, client loyalty, growth of product utilization and sales.
Individuals must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of market operations, and company products and services; identifying and providing recommendations, alternatives, or solutions to identified business and operational needs of the clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Serves as the primary representative for partners/clients, interacting with client representatives, stakeholders, and decision-makers to support and influence key stakeholders and decision-makers at all levels, including executive and C-level.
- Develops, strengthens, and expands relationships for assigned accounts ensuring business needs and service expectations are fully met.
- Supports new business client identification, developing new business relationships with potential clients.
- Support and strengthen service line relationships, working closely with service line subject matter experts, and providing operational oversight of client accounts and service delivery to meet performance objectives and client expectations.
- Act as a client advocate, maximizing client satisfaction, service performance and profitability of assigned accounts.
- Anticipate client needs and coordinate internal resources to meet client needs, expectations and deadlines.
- Conducts routine outreach and scheduled meetings with clients/partners in an ongoing and proactive manner.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to expand partnerships with additional services or products. Facilitate cross-sell/up-sell efforts with assigned accounts.
- Proactively assess and periodically review client concerns and establish strategies for improving operations amongst service lines, escalating as required.
- Introduce new features/service capabilities through evaluation of current results and identification of gaps.
- In coordination with legal, finance, and others as needed, assist with contract renewals/agreements, changes, or service requests.
- Coordinates and delivers client demonstrations and education regarding products or services, remotely or on-site, as directed.
- Deliver scheduled reports to clients (i.e. progress, performance, utilization, etc.), reviewing and analyzing data for accuracy and integrity prior to distribution.
- Attend industry related conferences and meetings.
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: These represent the desired qualifications of the ideal candidate. They are not meant to limit consideration for candidates who do not meet all of the standards listed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or related field.
- Preferred for Senior Level: Advanced degree in Business, Business Administration, Sales, or related field
- Required: Healthcare experience
- Preferred: Experience in Medicare Advantage, PACE, Hospice, ACO, other
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Provides consistently solid service to low-medium risk, low-medium revenue clients
- Provides consistently solid service to medium risk, medium revenue, and complex clients.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Communicates by way of the telephone or computer with providers, participants, customers, and vendors.
- Must be able to commute to multiple site locations across the state.
- Operates a computer and other productivity machinery.
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- Visual acuity to perform activities such as identifying, inputting and analyzing data on a computer terminal and/or in hard copy. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally exerts up to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects.
- Ability to reach to retrieve shelved items.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with an expectation to work an average of 40 hours per week and be available outside of normal business hours to meet customer expectations on an ad-hoc basis. Schedules are set to accommodate the requirements of the position and the needs of the organization and may be adjusted as needed. This may be considered a hybrid position based on manager discretion.
Travel up to 50%of time may be required for special department events, trade shows, or conferences.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 50
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree