Hanging File - Packer
Union, MO 63084, USA Req #94
Sunday, May 21, 2023
Purpose of Role:
Pack or package by hand a wide variety of office products and materials.
What TOPS invests in YOU?
- 401(k) company match
- Vacation Time (available on day 1)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Support to meet everyday challenges as well as resources to support elderly loved ones through our EAP program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities for both lateral and promotional growth
- Safety and Engagement Committees
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials as needed.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment, such as conveyors, or in recycle containers.
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers using hand tools.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications:
- Education Level: Equivalent to 8th grade plus additional classes
- Reasoning: Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in or from standardized situations.
- Mathematics: Able to read, copy and record figures. May involve simple addition and subtraction.
- Language: Reading: Able to follow simple work instructions. Recognize meanings of two or three syllable words. Able to compare similarities and differences between words and between series of number.
Pay: $15.85 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vision Insurance
TOPS is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Job Function Mfg Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, April 10, 2023
- Union, MO 63084, USA