Marketing and Sales Support - Major Accounts
This position's overall focus is to support the Sales and Product Management teams to ensure up-to-date product information is available in our database and select Customer media. This position also interacts regularly with Customer Service, Operations and Finance teams.
· Manage product lifecycle from introduction to decline (setting up new products, monitoring sales performance, review declining products to being discontinued)
· Manage and implement price policy and adjustments (creating price lists, reviewing customer system exports)
· Updating the company's database (Updating in AX; plant info, TI/HI, UPC, UOM, MOQ, customer pricing, discontinuation notes)
· Manage and maintain customer portals for pricing, copy, images, etc. (Tool Set, Vendor Central)
· Manage the catalogue review process (ensure product specs, pricing, copy, images and logos are up to date)
· Manage pricing roadmaps for new products entering the Canadian market
· Determine profitability for major accounts, developing comprehensive and detailed ROI reports
· Manage RFP bids (develop ROI reports, fill in bid sheets)
· Review and keep track of marketing requests issued by the company
· Plan and create promotional material using Photoshop or coordinating with the creative team in the US, (image pathing, presentations, sell sheets, videos, flyers, ads, banners, etc)
· Research and maintain competitive product database
· Manage monthly sales reports
· Coordinate product samples and support trade shows
· Attending customer meetings/events, as required. This could include overnight travel to customer or company sites
· Providing support to sales and customer service
· Other Duties and special projects as requested
· 3 years’ equivalent experience in a related field.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Master’s degree preferred.
· Conversational Spanish would be a definite asset.
· Excellent computer skills including MS Office and WM systems.
· Must have excellent communications skills, the ability to make sound decisions and work autonomously.
- Job Family Marketing
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- 333 Foster Crescent, Mississauga, ON L5R 4E5, Canada