Digital Media - Digital Operations Coordinator
Job Title: Digital Operations Coordinator Department: Digital Media
Reports To: Digital Operations Manager Status: Non-Exempt (overtime eligible)
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers vision is to be the premier NFL Franchise both on and off the field that sets the standard in global sports entertainment and embodies the spirit of Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers aim to employ individuals whose professionalism and dedication align with our vision.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the duties, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Utilize the NFL CMS to post fully optimized content to Buccaneers.com, the Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers app and YouTube
- Create titles, descriptions, and copy that are optimized for Search Engines
- Live stream videos and press conferences to digital platforms
- Create and manage web pages for team website via the NFL Content Management System
- Craft experiences in other 3rd party CMS’, including the team app and third-party platforms
- Send tailored push alerts to app database
- Traffic partner and internal advertisements on the Buccaneers digital platforms
- Gather analytical information and make best practices reports on digital properties
- Responsible for the quality control of all digital products
- Research and implement Search Engine Optimization content recommendations to be used on website and editorially
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to use a Content Management System to make digital updates as well as post content to a website and app
- Understanding of and proficiency with Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Knowledge of UI/UX and web development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to think creatively, work independently and take ownership of projects
- Strong professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
Experience & Education
- Completed BS or BA degree, preferably in Web Development, Digital Media, Social Media, Journalism, Production, Photography or related field
- Experience in Photoshop, photography, and working with digital assets of all types: images, videos, audio, graphics, text-based
- Prior experience managing the digital presence of a brand is important for success in this role
- Experience in the sports industry preferred.
The Company is a professional, fast paced, creative business environment. Other environment conditions:
- Extended evening, weekend work hours sometimes required; required to work all home games in Stadium and away games remotely; may have to work occasional holidays
- Stressful and demanding work environment in executing work on short deadlines
- Computer and desk work a significant part of daily activities
- Sitting, standing, working with hands for extended periods of time
- Rarely is lifting more than 20 pounds required
This job description is intended to set forth the core functions required for this position and describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job. Employees may be assigned additional responsibilities, as necessary. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of the Company’s business, competitive considerations, or the work environment changes. This document describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract.
The position covered by this Job Description is expressly declared to be “at will,” meaning the Company has the right to terminate the incumbent’s employment at any time, with or without cause. Any written or oral promises or representations to the contrary are expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon any employee. Any change to this “at will” employment status must be in writing and signed the by the Chief Operating Officer of the Company.
It is the policy of the Buccaneers to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status, including sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, April 24, 2023
- 1 Buccaneer Pl, Tampa, FL 33607, USA