Clean Room Technician - Nights (B Shift)
Joining our US investor-owned team means contributing to commercialization of some of the most exciting technologies the world has ever seen including superconducting, 3D integrated circuits or computer chips, carbon nanotubes, photonic logic devices, Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems and other emerging device topologies. We manufacture products for aerospace and defense, medical, automotive, consumer and industrial markets, to name a few. Our customers include emerging leaders who rely on our Trusted intellectual property security and quality manufacturing services.
SkyWater’s Values of Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Empowerment and Growth Mindset guide us to cultivate a learning environment and invest in developing the knowledge of highly skilled, dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be a part of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
If you are looking to begin, continue, or change your career, then we have place for you. Our technicians have the unique opportunity to learn about the industry from the ground up and build long-lasting careers with us.
Shift: Sunday through Tuesday and every other Wednesday 6:00pm - 6:15am
Shift Differential: 10%
Sign-On Bonus: All new hires will receive a $1,500 sign-on bonus with a pay out schedule of $500 at 30, 60, and 90 days post start date.
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation
- Quarterly/Annual bonus potential
- Benefits day one including medical, dental, and more!
- 401K with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
- On-site fitness facility
- On-site self serve market
- Tuition reimbursement
As a Clean Room Technician, you serve on the front lines and are critical to the success and growth of the company. Day to day responsibilities might look something like this:
- Operate assigned machines in a cleanroom environment.
- Load and unload wafer production machines (microchips).
- Follow detailed instructions to ensure correct procedures are completed.
- Perform quality inspections on finished products.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Empowerment and Growth Mindset.
- 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- The willingness and desire to learn and grow.
- Previous semiconductor industry always a plus.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 12 pounds.
- Work in a clean room environment wearing full personal protective equipment attire (Google “Clean Room Bunny Suit”).
- Stand and walk for the duration of 12-hour shift.
U.S. Person Required: SkyWater Technology, Inc. is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
If you’re searching for a company where you can be a part of the next level of technology and make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2401 E 86th St, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA