Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Fluid Transportation
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: No
Tidal’s Clerk performs administrative functions in accordance with policies determined by or in conjunction with management. The Clerk also provides general administrative and clerical support to an assigned locations.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including billing and accounts payables for assigned areas.
- Answer telephone and provide information to callers or route calls to appropriate person
- Route incoming mail
- Maintain filing system
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed
- Provide general clerical support when needed
- May assist with accounts payables for location
- May be required to process billing
- Order materials, supplies, and services
- May process time sheets for submission to payroll
- Post bulletin board memorandums
- Assist in explaining administrative procedures and policies to workers
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Proficient typing skills
- General computer knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
- Prefer enthusiastic, self-motivated people with a desire to learn and help others
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment where responsibilities frequently change
- Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills
- Position may require overtime (majority of overtime is around the end of the month – typically 40-45 hours per week)
- May travel up to 5% for training and meetings
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- 1+ year of office administration experience highly desired
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
Physical Demands and Exposures
- This position works inside a climate-controlled environment. The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Tidal is an equal opportunity employer. It is Tidal’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
- Pay Type Hourly
- Masontown, WV 26542, USA