Customer Support Manager
CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Business Unit: Accommodations
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Peak’s Customer Support Manager is a liaison between the customer and Peak Oilfield Services. The CSM is responsible for maintaining the relationship between the customer and Peak by understanding, implementing, and communicating the needs of the customer to Peak Management.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Meet with Customer on a daily basis to understand their needs.
- Communicate with Operations Manager to discuss needs and ways to implement.
- Provide market intelligence/ competition/trends/status/progress to manager and established information sharing channels.
- Provide customer with personnel and equipment needed for the job at hand.
- Follow up to ensure personnel and equipment needs for the job at hand.
- Follow up to ensure personnel and equipment is available as needs change for the customer.
- Continue relationship with customer as more jobs and needs become available.
- Complete all required reported in timely manner.
- Stress personal and business ethics as the number one priority in dealing with Customer and Company personnel.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentation, closed sales, and follow-up activities with supported customer.
- Participate in and complete company-required training programs.
- Participate in Environmental, Health and Safety initiatives as set forth by the company.
- Follow instructions and perform other duties as may be assigned by manager.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- 10 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of a formal education.
- Must have working knowledge of oil and gas field infrastructure services and oil/gas fluid handling services.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in customer-facing role with a strong track record of relationship management and account development.
- Strong facilitation skills with the ability to influence customer decision-makers.
- Prior experience coordinating and determining a focused sales strategy by facilitating, organizing, and initiating the sales effort.
- Frequent personal contact with key client personnel to develop and understanding of current and future projects/ expectations.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Select’s insurance guidelines.
- Comfortable with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
- Strong analytical organizational and planning skills.
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Traditional Monday through Friday, 8 – 5pm, unless operations dictate otherwise.
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 50 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak Oilfield Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Peak requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
- Pay Type Salary
- Midland, TX, USA