Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Accommodations
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: No
Peak's Shop Laborer is responsible for safely and efficiently conducting the daily shop assignments; including the repair, maintenance, serviceability and record keeping of equipment as assigned. This position will work closely with each Shop Foreman in communicating equipment condition, repair status, and equipment maintenance scheduling to ensure the safe and reliable operation of Peak Oilfield Services' assets.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Must have field experience and be competent in the use & repair of mobile homes, generators, and light plants and other accommodations and rental related equipment.
- Capable of drafting a thorough and accurate JSA identifying all job tasks, the hazards associated with these tasks, and the steps to mitigate the issues.
- Observe all safety rules at all times, including keeping workspaces (including vehicles) clean & free of safety hazards.
- Team player (willing and effective at receiving guidance and feedback).
- Properly and consistently complete and update a JSA as the situation changes.
- Coordinate and/or participate in rigging up/down test equipment.
- Prepare equipment for jobs and load out.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Energy service experience helpful.
- Exhibit ability to be a strong team player.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Complete’s insurance guidelines.
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection.
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 50 lbs.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak Oilfield Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
- Pay Type Hourly
- Midland, TX, USA