IT Network Systems Administrator
The IT Network/Systems Administrator is a generalist that enjoys working with all aspects of the Organization’s IT infrastructure: private networking (VPN), phones (Cisco VoIP), servers (physical and virtual), workstations, backups, enterprise firewalls, and network (wireless and wired). This is a great opportunity to join an environment where you have the freedom to learn and touch multiple technologies. Experience with Active Directory and group policy is essential. Provides network account access services, escalates technical support issues, conducts technology research, and performs assigned technology projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides maintenance and ensures the availability of the Enterprise servers.
- Define, implement, and maintain disaster recovery program for all data.
- Manages backup and recovery solutions.
- Keeps up-to-date documentation of applications, systems, and network equipment.
- Creates and configures user network and email accounts.
- Installs, updates, maintains, and configures servers, PC workstations, printers, routers, switches, directory structures, security, firewall and other software.
- Perform user onboarding and offboarding, including workstation setup.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, document, and resolve support tickets relating to endpoints, software, printers, and other technology devices.
- Experience with Unitrends Backup server.
- Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Performs analysis and makes recommendations regarding servers and network related equipment.
- Occasionally works weekends and evenings to meet business requirements.
- Demonstrated competence/experience in the following technologies:
- Cisco switching
- Routing protocols including OSPF
- Network firewalls including Cisco Meraki
- Cisco DUO
- Cisco VoiP
- Network management protocols including SNMP, Netflow, and Syslog
- Network services including DNS and DHCP
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, RDS, IIS, Exchange, Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Network storage
- Microsoft Active directory
- Microsoft Exchange
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree or bachelor’s Degree.
- +4 Years’ Experience.
- CCNA, MCSE, MCSA and Linux+ certifications are a plus.
Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, RDS, IIS, Exchange, Office 365 and SharePoint.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 5%
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA