FiberTite Associate Marketing Communications Manager
The Associate Marketing Communications Manager develops and executes the marketing communications plan in alignment with the FiberTite business goals and objectives through utilization of various marketing resources, tools, tactics, and channels. The role is responsible for increasing brand awareness and supporting demand generation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing communications plan that aligns with the business goals and objectives.
- As an ambassador of the FiberTite and Seaman Corp. brands, manage brand and trademark usage and guidelines to ensure alignment and consistency throughout the team and across all marketing channels.
- Create and execute digital and hardcopy content that informs, educates, and engages target audiences, such as: Web content, E-Newsletters, Blogs/Vlogs, Videos, Press Releases, Case Studies and Editorial Content.
- Manage social media accounts, including content creation and publishing, as well as monitoring and responding to activity and tracking metrics.
- Manage creation of Product brochures, product samples, and other materials to promote products.
- Manage agency relationships, including day-to-day project/budget management, coordination, billing, and payment facilitation.
- Work with third-party and internal resources to maintain and optimize web page(s) and other digital content to achieve improved SEO results.
- Support collaboration inside the organization to create content by engaging subject matter experts (SME’s) through extensive interviews and analysis.
- Manage media buys, deadlines, messaging and content creation for print and online advertising, webinars and other industry facing engagement.
- Develop and coordinate trade show strategy and manage resources to ensure successful participation in industry events.
- Monitor and report key performance indicators such as site visits, bounce rate, Google search rank, Leads (Sales Qualified and Marketing Qualified), and other indicators of digital marketing effectiveness.
- Utilize Salesforce to manage customer journeys and content, ensuring that all content is aligned with business goals and objectives and assign leads for follow-up.
- Seek co-marketing opportunities to build relationships with customers and enable our customers’ growth.
- Create and monitor annual Marketing Communications expense budget.
- Actively participate as member of the FiberTite business team.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
4-year college degree in Communications, Marketing or related Business degree and 5+ years of related marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of all Microsoft Office software, Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM system, and Web site development software.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 15%
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA