The Project Manager will provide overall direction and leadership on complex projects for our manufacturing operations. This position will fully implement and manage the operation and administration of assigned projects. This role is responsible for realizing a selected portfolio of strategically important projects with an important emphasis on capacity expansions. The Project Manager will provide functional leadership to various cross functional project teams consisting of engineering, manufacturing production, planning & logistics, marketing, product management, etc.
- Provides direction and leadership on assigned projects from concept inception to full implementation
- Develops project objective and scope in order to properly coordinate tasks and timelines with parties involved in the projects
- Drives projects based on defined priorities; ensures scope of deliverables, timelines and budget are met, identifies risks and mitigates
- Establishes project governance and metrics for success
- Develops, documents, and manages project procedural standards
- Identifies ways to improve and streamline business processes through forging relationships with key suppliers, vendors, and customers to ensure delivery of commitments and demonstrating organizational agility to adapt to changing demands
- Leads review and remediation of processes and practices in the areas of supply management and manufacturing capacity for assigned projects
- Integrates new projects into the production operation, ensuring successful start-up and operation to targeted goals
- Manages project interdependencies by balancing resources based on business priorities
- Drives a culture that emphasizes workplace safety, collaboration, empowerment, and recognition
- Communicates effectively with teams, peers, and leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Engineering, Project Management, Business or related discipline; 8-10 years of direct experience managing multiple projects across multiple facilities, in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Construction experience a plus.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA