2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
Seaman Corporation is a manufacturer of high quality
industrial coated fabrics, based in Wayne County Ohio for over 70 years. Our
production floor enjoys a collaborative atmosphere, and we celebrate our
team-based approach. Mostly with t-shirts, but also free food sometimes.
Manufacturing is the core of our business.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who will be able to perform repairs and preventative maintenance on plant systems and mechanical equipment as skill level dictates using diagrams, sketches, manuals and manufacturer's specifications.
This person will also be responsible for performing minor electrical repairs such as replacing fuses, switches, solenoids, and gates; dismantling devices to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools; setting up and operating lathes, drill presses, grinders, horizontal band saws, end mills vertical band saws, pipe threaders, and other metalworking tools to maintain or repair parts.
- Be proficient or able to learn software programs, such as Step Seven, RS Logix, RS Linx
- High School Diploma or GED required; 5-10 years of related experience and/or training
- Pay is negotiable based on experience
- WorkKeys Assessments/Maintenance Aptitude Test
- Drug Screening
- Criminal Background Check
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA