Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for identifying and implementing supply chain performance improvements in support of our strategic objectives. This position will analyze data to identify and manage issues and develop strategies to minimize operational costs and maximize customer satisfaction and will play a crucial role in the overall supply chain operations of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain key performance metrics to evaluate the supply chain efficiency.
- Facilitate the sales & operations planning process to support the business goals.
- Analyze demand and supply patterns to forecast future trends and to develop strategies to meet customer demands while minimizing operational costs.
- Assess the current supply chain process to identify and implement necessary changes and improvements.
- Implement and maintain supply chain management software and other analytical tools as necessary.
- Monitor inventory levels and implement strategies to minimize excess inventory and stockouts.
- Prepare and present regular reports on supply chain performance to senior management.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (e.g., supply chain management, logistics & materials management, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain management or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks.
- APICS Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) is a plus.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA