Provide confidential administrative support for the VP of Strategic Investments and the Seaman Family Office. Key responsibilities will include preparation of reports and financial data, bookkeeping, handling information requests, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, managing customer and vendor relations. This position requires the ability to effectively work with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. This position also requires the ability to multi-task in a high-energy, fast paced, and demanding environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain the schedule of VP of Strategic Investments; oversee appointment schedule and calendars; arrange in-person or virtual meetings and retreats. Prepare agendas, reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets, presentations, and other documents using Microsoft Office programs.
- Review contracts, leases, and agreements related to real estate property management; assess and prepare contracts, lease agreements, and closing documents; analyze title documents and legal descriptions of property; conduct research and distribute real estate documents; manage real estate tax payments and CAMs
- Manage property and life insurance policies; solicit and analyze renewal proposals; evaluate insurance needs and ensure proper coverages are maintained; monitor policies for timely renewals and premium payments.
- Manage and execute presentations for the VP of Strategic Investments and the Seaman Family Office. Works to ensure continuity and coherence among all presentations. Prepare and post presentations in advance of meetings.
- Support accounting function by making journal entries in QuickBooks; prepare invoices and deposits for recording; deposit cash and checks; issue checks and manage bill pay; send wires.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, overnight accommodations, catering, and event planning.
- Receive, sort and analyze incoming mail, memos, submissions and reports to determine their priority and distribute accordingly to team members.
- Perform regular scanning, copying, faxing and mailing; generate and transmit UPS and FedEx shipments; order supplies and stock department.
- Provide marketing support by preparing marketing materials such as newsletters, flyers, brochures for the family enterprise as well as website development and management
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Associate degree in Paralegal Studies, Office Management or related degree plus 3-5 years paralegal/administrative-related experience or combination of degree and experience. Must have knowledge and demonstrated high proficiency in administrative procedures and PC/Operating systems (Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Paralegal experience and a working knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping are a plus. Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects are required. Administrative Professional Certificate preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient with Word Processing spreadsheets, Spreadsheet software, and Internet software.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 5%
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA