HR - Learning & Development Onboarding Supervisor
POSITION: Learning & Development, Onboarding Supervisor
LOCATION: Toronto, ON (WFH Currently)
REPORTING TO: Senior Director, Learning & Development
CATEGORY: Human Resources
SDI Marketing delivers services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of products and services include sports marketing, experiential marketing, direct to consumer sales, brand awareness, loyalty programs, and tech/digital solutions. SDI is recognized as one of the largest sources of integrated marketing solutions services in North America.
SDI’S EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION
For people who believe they can do the impossible, SDI offers a place to grow as a whole person. Your dream is as important as ours and together we make them all come true. It is our vision to be the agency of the future, have loads of fun and make some lifelong friends along the way.
We believe the world need more human. We exist to release human potential, one experience at a time.
Are you passionate about building employee capability? Do you enjoy helping new people learn skills and competencies? Are you looking to develop your career in Learning and Development? Are you looking to join a team that can rival your passion for Learning and Development? SDI firmly believes that knowledgeable and engaged people are the foundation of a strong organization.
As a Learning & Development, Onboarding Supervisor, you will work with the Senior Director, Learning & Development, to develop learning programs and tools to help our new employees connect and learn and ultimately reach their full potential.
- Facilitate onboarding learning and development programs.
- Create and execute communications for learning programs.
- Support and administer in-house learning programs and liaise with external stakeholders re: program content updates, timelines, and overall logistics.
- Coordinate with program participants and managers and Human Resource Business Partners.
- Support the content management of learning programs, ensuring version control, naming conventions and document retention; organize and update new content; set standards and identify process improvements.
- Create and update eLearning and learning materials by applying instructional design methodologies, tools, and Adult Learning best practices. Working with the L&D team to enhance the impact and effectiveness of programs on an ongoing basis.
- Build and create learning metrics reports.
- Exceptional online facilitation skills.
- Results oriented with the ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior relationship skills with a strength and passion for collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
- Strong project management skills to effectively manage learning projects from initiation through design and development to delivery and measurement.
- Advanced knowledge MS Office.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Strong understanding of Learning best practices and trends.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and influencing skills.
- 2-3 years of experience in a learning and development role.
- 2-3 years of experience in an admin role.
- Familiarity and experience with adult learning principles through facilitation and curriculum development.
- Excellent organization, time management and project planning skills. Able to manage many moving parts and projects. Close attention to detail is required.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and tech-savvy. Eager to learn and grow skills in instructional design and training.
- Strong written, oral, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate in a team environment and coordinate with many different stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to improve systems or processes to create efficiency and effectiveness.
SDI mktg is committed to equity in its policies, practices, and programs, supports diversity in its teaching, learning and work environments, and ensures that applications for members of underrepresented groups are sincerely considered under its employment equity policy. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of the SDI community are encouraged to apply.
SDI mktg is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada