Non-CDLParking Lot Sweeper - Nights
Morristown, NJ 07960, USA Req #22535
Thursday, May 4, 2023
Job Location: 57 East Hanover Avenue, Morristown, NJ
Shift/Hours: NIGHTS 9pm- 7am (Hours will vary depending on Workload)
4 Nights On/3 Nights Off - Weekends are a MUST
Benefits of Joining SCA:
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Company paid life insurance
- Various voluntary benefits like – short-term/long-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and additional life insurance
- Paid vacation time & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement opportunity
- Weekly pay on Fridays, if hourly status
- On Demand Pay (through Ceridian: Dayforce) – Get paid as you earn!
- You will be provided a planned route of accounts to service and will be responsible to complete your work independently (no manager will be breathing down your neck all night).
- You will operate Parking Lot Sweeper equipment (trucks) and be required to inspect them daily to ensure safe operation.
- You will work outside at times sweeping shopping plazas or store parking lots and you will use a leaf blower to blow off sidewalks, change trash bags, and could walk 3-4 miles in a shift (if you dread sitting in a truck all day, don’t worry, you will get your exercise in!)
- You will be provided proper safety equipment (PPE), and will need to wear pants, a long-sleeve shirt, and boots.
- Review scheduled routes assigned and be proactive and ask questions if route is unclear.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good Driving Record
- Ability to pass employment and random drug tests
- Ability to follow directions and read maps
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally
- Proper work attire (pants, shirt with short sleeve at a minimum) and work boots.
- Job Family Field
- Job Function Truck Driver, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Industry Environmental
- Morristown, NJ 07960, USA