Tolls and Violations Coordinator
We are proud to be part of a family-owned and operated tradition dating back to 1948, when Richard Fischer opened Suburban Motors as a single-point Oldsmobile dealership in Birmingham, MI. In April 2021, Suburban sold its dealership operations and non-dealership business operations remained under the sole direction of the Fischer family and Suburban Automotive Services was born. Suburban Automotive Services is the parent company for four distinct business verticals: Suburban Accessories, GLS North America, Competitive Vehicle Services and The Paint Shop.
GLS NA is an award-winning Tier 1 automotive supplier providing unique solutions for an amazing list of clients transforming the auto industry. With over 11 years of customer satisfaction, our company has established itself as a leading provider in vehicle management with a current portfolio of over 90,000 vehicles. Our expertise extends beyond just vehicle management as we provide support for over 1,100 shows and events. With 18 locations spanning across North America, we are equipped to serve 8 major automotive brands and counting.
Our diverse capabilities set us apart from the competition and allow us to provide a comprehensive solution. From advertising and marketing support to custom IT solutions, we've got you covered. Our garage services, event coordination, and company vehicle operations ensure seamless operations. We also offer specialty paint services and historical fleet management for those looking for something unique. Our engineering support rounds out our offerings, providing our clients with the confidence to support complex jobs. Our values are encapsulated by the acronym DRIVEN (Dedicated to service, relationship focused, versatile in our thinking, high standards for excellence and accountable (notable) for our actions).
- Multiple benefits package options that include medical, dental, vision, and disability options.
- 401K program with company match.
- Company stability with over 70 years of proudly serving the community.
- Team member values driven Recognition Program.
- Milestone Recognition Program.
- Above market paid sick and vacation at 30 days, bereavement leave, and jury duty pay.
- Diverse and inclusive work force with variety of skills and knowledge.
- Career and growth opportunities with focus on team member development.
As a member of the Global Logistics Plating team, the Tolls and Violations Coordinator is responsible for researching and billing valid tolls and violations to ensure no other fees are accrued. This position requires a high level of exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Tolls and Violations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Contact toll authorities when invoices are incorrect.
- Research validity of violation and identify who the custodian/owner is.
- Administer payments to custodians.
- Respond to custodian inquiries via phone and email.
- Track, log, and report steps of investigation using Excel and Word documents.
- Pay the municipality or court once the investigation is concluded.
- Complete expense reports for accounting department.
- Scan and save all documents for backup to payment.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Adhere to Suburban Automotive Service’s DRIVEN values and align business practices to support the SAS mission and vision.
Tolls and Violations Coordinator Qualifications and Skills:
- A high school diploma/GED.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record (required).
- Accounting experience (preferred).
- Base PC skills with a solid understanding of Microsoft Suite Office products such as Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving ability.
- Excellent organizational skill, yet flexible to accomplish objectives that often subject to change.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervisory and direction.
- Must have superior attendance, be prompt, and reliable.
Tolls and Violations Coordinator Working Conditions and Physical Demands include:
- This position is performed in an office setting. Applicants must be okay sitting for long periods of time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $18.00
- GLS North America, 4300 South Lapeer Road, Orion Township, Michigan, United States of America