Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B) is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation’s most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council’s (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals, couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position:
The Leasing Professional executes the community’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all leasing related activities, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $21.50 per hour, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
- This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all sales and leasing activities to achieve the community’s revenue and occupancy goals: greet and qualify prospective residents, conduct community tours and show apartment homes, process applications, prepare the lease and move-in package, and ensure a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Stay informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results.
- Utilize the on-site community management software application (OneSite) to track apartment home availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and future resident’s data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Ensure that the community meets the Company’s standards by inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the community’s maintenance team and prepare the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
- Communicate with future guests and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
- Execute activities in support of the community’s lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
- Respond quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate person.
- Complete various accounting, financial, administrative reports.
- Follow established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate person.
- Practice proper safety techniques in accordance with the Company, community, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, associate/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate person.
- Identify areas for improvement and offers suggestions and recommendations to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Keep sensitive information highly confidential at all times.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in leasing, sales, or marketing that demonstrates customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints.
- Communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment amenities, and answer questions regarding residency.
- Proficiency in executing sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing.
- Proficient with computerized financial and word processing software.
- Demonstrated mathematical and analysis skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete, understand and interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using Craigslist, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
This is a position which requires the Leasing Professional to frequently walk, stand and climb stairs in/around apartment homes, models, and properties. Must also have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Job Family PM - Property Operations
- Job Function Property Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $21.50
- Oswego, IL, USA