Asset Management Analyst
Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B) is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation’s most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council’s (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals, couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position:
The Asset Management Analyst will assist in all aspects of the Company’s investments activities. They will work with Property Management, Regional Development Offices, Controllers, and the Investments Team to ensure a proactive approach to maximizing returns for investors, providing internal and external reports, and overseeing the overall health of Quarterra’s communities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the asset management associates to assist senior associates in setting and implementing property level business plans to maximize property value by meeting or exceeding underwriting assumptions.
- Provide analytical support on a wide variety of assignments including cash flow modeling and reforecasting, review of property operating statements and market research.
- Support appraisals, valuations, and disposition processes.
- Review financial data and reports against budgets and financial benchmarks.
- Track historical income and expense data.
- Assess granular month by month lease-up strategies.
- Run monthly and weekly reporting utilizing BI platforms.
- Collaborate with other internal business units to analyze vacancy, absorption, rental rates, and sales.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $87,500 annualized, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations. This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as determined in the Company's sole discretion.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate and/or Economics preferred, but not required.
- 1-2 years of experience in real estate finance or development or other applicable field within finance preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft applications experience (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and results-oriented attitude.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Asset Management Analyst to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Job Family AM - Asset Management
- Job Function Asset Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Hiring Rate $87,500.00
- Aliso Viejo, CA, USA